· What is a typical batch volume for your process?
· What are your minimum/maximum temperatures?
· Do you operate under pressure or vacuum? What PSI is required?
· How often will your vessel require cleaning?
· Do any of the products/solvents in your process react with any construction materials?
By refining your requirements, you can more accurately identify what equipment is the most efficient and economical for your application.
For a chart that details the specifications for glass reactors, glass-lined steel reactors, and combination glass/glass-lined steel reactors click here.