De Dietrich Process Systems has a unique combination of products and competences to engineer and build chemical process systems for a large variety of applications. Experienced process engineers are devoted to all stages of your project lifecycle, from the initial inquiry, internal planning and consultation up to the commissioning of the plant at your site.
Specializing in corrosion resistant materials, DDPS is capable in designing and manufacturing a wide range of key process equipment, while providing unmatched process expertise.
Our process systems project lifecycle consists of:
Pilot testing is a key component to the process guarantees DDPS offers with our process systems package. When necessary or upon request, individual process steps can be tested at our experimental hall in Wiesbaden, Germany. The test facility is used to develop customized components and processes as well as testing and optimizing customer-specific tasks. Product samples can also be produced during testing.
Focus on Acid Concentration
Mineral acids are very important in chemical procedures. Their uses vary from process to process but include reaction participants, catalysts, aids (e.g. sulfuric acid for drying gasses or during extractive distillation), and cleaning agents. Through our experience with corrosion-resistant materials and the unique product offering of both borosilicate glass and glass-lined steel, you can get most of your key process equipment from one source (and what we can't manufacture we'll procure for you). The processes we specialize in include:
Recovery, Concentration, and Purification of Mineral Acids
- Sulfuric Acid Dilution
- Sulfuric Acid Concentration
- Nitric Acid Concentration
- Denitration and recovery of mixed acids from nitration plants
- Hydrochloric acid recovery
- Concentration of HCl by extractive distillation or two pressure process
- Purification of spent acids from etching processes
- High purified (electronic grade) acids: HCl, HNO3, H2SO4
Learn more about our Mineral Acid Treatment Solutions.
- Bromine recovery from sea water
- Debromination/ bromine recovery from salt solutions
- Iodine Recovery
- NaOCl Production
- H2S – Gas Production
Learn more about our Halide Treatment Solutions.
Solvent and Product Recovery
- Recovery of organics by solvent extraction
- Solvent recovery by evaporation, distillation, and rectification
- Recovery of metal salts and acids by solvent extraction
Learn more about our Solvent and Product Recovery Solutions.
Waste Water Treatment
- Stripping of partly miscible components (toluene, chloroform, MDC etc.)
- Stripping of ammonia
- Extraction of high boiling impurities without recovery
- Multiple-effect evaporation of waste water with or without solvent recovery (e.g. NMP, DMF, phenol)
Learn more about our Waste Water Treatment Solutions.
Exhaust Gas Treatment
- Drying of SO2 or Cl2 using sulfuric acid
- Absorption of HCl, HBr, SO3, and Cl2, Br2, SO2
- Absorption of HCl
- Combined absorption of HCl and SO2
- NOx waste gas treatment
- Absorption of ethylene oxide or ammonia
- Absorption and recovery of volatile organic components VOC as solvents
Learn more about our Exhaust Gas Treatment Solutions.