Here is a quick breakdown of glass-lined reactor models available from DDPS (other manufacturers may have similar models though they refer to them with other names):
- Laboratory Reactors – Available in 6.3 or 25 L sizes, these are designed for lab use including research and development.
- CTJ Reactors – Available in 5 to 2,000 gallon sizes, clamped-top reactors are designed with a removable top head.
- GL Reactors – Available in 300 to over 10,000 gallon sizes, closed-welded reactors without a large main opening maximize top head strength and allow for higher pressure ratings.
- SA Reactors – Available in 300 to 10,000 gallon sizes, these rugged, heavyweight reactors feature a large top head main cover that allows for installation and removal of one-piece agitators.
- Agitated Tanks – 300 to 16,000 gallon or greater, these tanks are built to handle anti-corrosive storage requirements.
Selecting “Include OptiMix” will add OptiMix baffles to any of these reactor models. OptiMix is a patented reactor design that optimizes the mixing performance of glass-lined reactors by integrating three baffles on the vessel wall.