The World of QVF SUPRA-Line
The QVF SUPRA-Line component system reflects the continued evolution of our borosilicate glass range of products. This latest development results in a complete system of borosilicate glass products that are compatible with both the former WPR2002 and KF SCHOTT flange systems.
- Better visibility of processes inside the system.
- Compatibility with existing systems, which allows additions onto systems already in use.
- Increased Safety – including higher pressure/temperature ratings and engineered flanges and connections.
- Improved Design – including new patent pending spring elements, a simplified grounding method, cleaner valve designs, and much more.
Connection of QVF SUPRA-Line with WPR2002 in the nominal sizes DN50 and DN300 using the existing flange ring:
Connection of QVF SUPRA-Line with KF in the nominal sizes DN50 and DN300:
Connection of QVF SUPRA-Line with KF in the nominal size DN300 using the existing flange ring:
QVF SUPRA-Line Optimized Valves
New catalog containing optimized components
- Higher pressures also for larger dimensions, higher level of safety
- Ball/socket and flat flange piping to be combined in any manner
- New ON/OFF valves, with low dead volume
- Optimized Vessels (L/D), Triple-wall vessels, nozzles, standard bottom outlet valve with low dead volume
- Optimized shell and tube heat exchangers, applicable up to 6 bar, GMP
- Process-optimized column components, larger free cross sectional area, grids, with full technical data provided
QVF SUPRA-Line P-Series
The QVF SUPRA-Line P-Series is an extension of QVF SUPRA-Line. It contains:
- Plastic couplings for SUPRA-Line glass flanges up to DN300
- SUPRA-Line components with incorporated coupling such as valves
- SUPRA-Line bellows with PU-coated flanges drilled for plastic flanges
QVF SUPRA-Line Catalog