This privacy statement is effective as of May 25, 2018.
This page tells you everything you need to know about how De Dietrich Process Systems, Inc. (“DDPS”) protects the personal data we process and control relating to you and which rights you have in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data is very important to us. DDPS protects your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and our data privacy policies. In addition, we maintain the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and/or damage.
Which categories of personal data do we collect and how do we process such personal data?
We collect personal data of our employees, potential employees, clients, suppliers, business contacts, and website users.
Except for certain information that is required by law, your decision to provide any personal data to us is voluntary. You will therefore not be subject to adverse consequences if you do not wish to provide us with your personal data. However, please note that if you do not provide certain information, we may not be able to accomplish some or all of the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, and you may not be able to use certain tools and systems which require the use of such personal data.
For which purposes and on which legal basis do we use your personal data?
DDPS uses your personal data only where required for specific purposes or when sending relevant marketing communications where we feel you have “legitimate interests”.
Will we share your personal data with third parties?
We do not share personal data with any third parties.
What about data security?
We maintain organizational, physical and technical security arrangements for all the personal data we hold. We have controls and guidance to maintain these arrangements taking into account the risks associated with the categories of personal data and the processing we undertake.
Which rights do you have with respect to the processing of your personal data?
You are entitled to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you
- Request a correction of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request the erasure of your personal data
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data
Which personal data do we gather?
DDPS collects personal data at its website “www.ddpsinc.com” in two ways: (1) directly (for example, when you provide personal data to download a content offer or fill out a form to request information); and (2) indirectly (for example, through our website's technology).
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts, registering for a conference or requesting a white paper or further information. Pages that collect this type of personal data may provide further information as to why your personal data are needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to our website.
- Our website collects personal data about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. Please see the Cookies section below for more information.
How do we use personal data that we collect from our websites?
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for white papers, articles, newsletters or other content.
- For surveys or research questionnaires.
- To personalize your experience at our website.
- To contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this in our cookies police.
Do we send targeted marketing e-mails?
We send automated marketing e-mails to individuals at companies with whom we want to develop or maintain a business relationship in accordance with applicable marketing laws. Our targeted e-mail messages typically include cookies and similar technologies that allow us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message, and links you may click.
Do we maintain a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database?
DDPS uses a customer relationship management (CRM) database to manage and track our marketing efforts. Our CRM database includes personal data belonging to with whom we already have a business relationship or want to develop one. The personal data used for these purposes includes relevant business information, such as: contact data, your responses to targeted e-mail (including web activity following links from our e-mails), website activity of registered users of our website, and other business information included by DDPS professionals based on their personal interactions with you. If you wish to be excluded from our CRM databases, please contact us.
What are your rights regarding marketing communications?
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in e-mails we send to you. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you, or to have your personal data removed from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases at any time by contacting us.
By continuing to use this website you agree that we can place cookies and other similar technology on your device, including mobile device, per your agreement with our cookie consent manager. By continuing to use your mobile device to access this website, you agree that the following information may be collected: your unique device identifier, mobile device IP address, information about your device’s operating system, mobile carrier and your location information (to the extent permissible under applicable law).