Peripheral Equipment for Engineered Systems
Through the integration of peripheral equipment with our core products, your system can be completely customizable based on the specifications of your process. Some of the auxiliary equipment available include:
- CIP/WIP Systems
- QVF Pharma Reactor System featuring the VERI Reactor - PDF (279 kb)
- CIP Systems Case Study - PDF (1.45 MB)
Feed, Sampling, & Product Storage/Transfer System
- Powder Handling
- QVF Vessels and Stirrers - PDF (753 kb)
- Glass-Lined Steel Storage Tanks
- Sampling Systems
- Vessel Sampling in a Chemical Pilot Plant - PDF (179 kb)
Distillation, Phase Separation, & Filtration Apparatus
- Glass Distillation Overheads for Reactors
- QVF Column Components - PDF (823 kb)
- Vessels from The World of QVF SUPRA-Line Catalog - PDF (753 kb)
- Stirrers from The World of QVF Supra Line Catalog - PDF (349 kb)
Controls and Automation
Solvent Recovery and Pollution Control (Exhaust Scrubbers)
- Dosing Carts - PDF - used to pump process liquids into a reactor or process vessel in a controlled fashion.
- Vacuum Carts - PDF - used to control the vacuum level in a reactor or process vessel.
DDPS' solution to your CIP or WIP requirements takes advantage of our decades of expertise in design & construction of GLS & Glass equipment. We fully understand the variety of challenges that come into play when designing CIP/WIP for our equipment, such as installation, material of construction, and inspection. Our engineered solutions range from consulting to fully automated systems.
Contact our Engineered Systems group to discuss your application.1. Removable Fluoropolymer WIP spray head
2.QVF Glass vessel undergoing CIP testing
3. De Dietrich Glass-Lined Reactor with permanent Hastelloy C-22 spray system (after riboflavin test)
4. CIP system for Rosenmund Filter Dryer powder discharge connection/ interface
De Dietrich Process Systems offers complete process control systems capable of operating batch reactors, filter-dryers, vacuum systems, heat transfer packages, and the other process operations and downstream equipment. Through the utilization of our in-house expertise and experience, DDPS can provide cost-effective, safe, user-friendly, fully tested and documented control systems.
Key to DDPS’ control systems is the flexibility to integrate the system into customer existing platforms or plant standards. Some components of a typical offering are:
- Control Systems: PLC, DCS, & PC based.
- Engineering, Programming, and Documentation
- Control Panels & Operator Interfaces approved for Hazardous Locations
- Validation Assistance Packages
- Integration with Plant Control Systems & Equipment
- Start-Up, Commissioning, & Training On-Site
Director Series Temperature Control Modules
Director Series Product DescriptionThe Director Series Temperature Control Module delivers full temperature control with unmatched
Director Series ApplicationsThe Director Series Temperature Control Units is ideal for all Jacketed Vessel applications including: Product Mixings, Chemical Reactions, Batch Distillations, Crystallizations, Liquid/Liquid Extractions, Polymerizations, Solids Dissolutions, Jacketed Blenders, Dryers and Extruders.
Director Series FeaturesThe Temperature Control unit features the exclusive use of quality equipment, including:
- Speck Magnetic Drive Seal-Less Pump
- Copeland Hermetic Scroll Compressor
- Partlow Temperature Indicating Controller with Carel Single Input PLC with Auto-Tune Feature
- A.S.M.E. Coded Single-Circuit Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Style Evaporator
communicates with the processor via DF1 protocol using a serial cable.
The standard design also features:
- Single Loop or Cascade Control with General Duty or Explosion Proof Classification
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Electric Immersion Heaters rated from 6 to 160kW, low watt density design, flange mounted
- Suction Discharge Service Valves, Crank Case Heater
- Jacket Delivery Pressure Control
- Operates at elevated temperature with crankcase regulator
- ½”NPT or later water connections located on same side as process connections
- Expansion Valve, Liquid Line Solenoid and Shut-Off Valve
- Sight Glass/Moisture Indicator, Core-Type Filter/Dryer
- Electronic Modulating Hot Gas By-Pass
Director Series Advantages
- Each unit is designed to maximize the productivity of your process.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant.
- PLC Control, Data Logging & Trending Software, Self Tuning for Accuracy ±1°C
- VFD adjusts flow and automatically manages supply pressure
Director Series Specifications
- Temperature range from -110ºF (-80ºC) to 545ºF (285ºC)
- Available in sizes for 20 liters to 500 gallon reactors
** psi calculated @ 68ºF (20°C)
* Optional feature
Compensate for ambient losses and pump motor added heat
OptionsOptional PC Control, Data Logging & Trending Screens